Everyone knows that electric hoist will be maintained after use, which will not only extend the life of electric hoist, but also have a sense of personal security. So how to maintain the electric hoist, the following is a detailed introduction, I hope you have a reference:
1, after the completion of the work must be the power supply of the main brake pull, cut off the power supply.
2. The electric hoist shall be operated by a special person, and the operator shall fully master the safe operation rules. Slanting, pulling and slanting are strictly prohibited.
3, in the use of electric hoist must be regular inspection by professional staff, find fault in a timely manner to take measures, and carefully recorded.
4. When adjusting the braking glide amount of electric hoist, the braking glide amount S shall be no more than V/100(V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under the load) under the rated load.
5. During installation, debugging and maintenance, the limit device must be strictly checked whether it is flexible and reliable. When the hook reaches the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm(10t,16t,20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook falls to the lower limit position, the safety ring of the wire rope on the drum should be guaranteed, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2.
6. It is not allowed to press two flashlight door buttons which make the electric hoist move in the opposite direction at the same time.
7. Wire rope scrapping standard: the inspection and scrapping standard of wire rope shall be in accordance with CB/ t5972-1986 "practical code for inspection and scrapping of wire rope for hoisting machinery".
8. For newly installed electric hoist or electric hoist installed after disassembly and inspection, first of all, empty car test run shall be carried out for several times. But before the completion of installation, do not try to turn on the power.
9. Before normal use, it shall carry out static load test with rated load of 125%, lifting from the ground about 100mm, and 10 minutes to check whether it is normal.
10, dynamic load test is rated load weight, do repeated lifting and left and right movement test, after the test to check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connection part is normal and reliable.
11. In use, it is absolutely prohibited to use in an environment that is not allowed, in excess of the rated load and rated closing times per hour (120 times).
12. When the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to hang the weight in the air to prevent the parts from permanent deformation.
13, in the course of use, if the fault is found, should immediately cut off the main power supply.
14. Special attention should be paid to wearing parts in use.
15. 10~20 tons of hoist may be automatically cut off after running continuously for a long time, which belongs to the overheating protection function of the motor and can be lowered at this time. After a period of time, the motor can continue to work after cooling down.
16. Electric hoist must keep enough lubricating oil in use and keep the lubricating oil clean and free from impurities and dirt.
17, wire rope oil should be used when the bristle brush or small pieces of wood, do not directly use the hand to work on the wire rope oil.
Everyone bought electric hoist, became their own products, so the maintenance should be diligent, there are rules, but also learn the relevant maintenance knowledge, so as to achieve professional maintenance, prolong the life of electric hoist.